Pages

Monday 14 July 2008

Mental Health

I've seen this badge in a few places, and yesterday evening I finally plucked up the courage to follow the link and find out what it's all about.
I say I plucked up the courage, because I'm wary of reading too much about other people's mental health problems. I'm afraid of opening personal doors that I'd prefer to keep shut.
But yesterday I read of Mrs Carr and how impossible it's been for her to find the help she needs - help which is available, but not where she lives.
Please visit her husband's blog and read their story.
They need all the support they can get.

4 comments:

CalumCarr said...

Thanks for your post and the badge - both very much appreciated. I'll list you as a supporter.

Look forward to your becoming a member of Bloghounds.

Anonymous said...

I am headed there now. Thanks for keep us informed.

I don't know about you but I can hardly wait for Ole Tom to kick off the New SkyWatch! He is such a great guy to lead that task every week! Have a great week!

CherryPie said...

I am glad you did this, Calum is a great guy and his family are in need of the support.

Dr.John said...

I did follow up your lead but Scotland is just a bit out of my area of concern or abilkity to help.