Pages

Thursday 24 July 2008

Favourite Things Thursday


This week I want to show you two very important
Favourite Things.
Without these my blog would look very plain.

First, my camera-phone.


My Sony Ericsson K800i
It has a Sony Cybershot 3.2 megapixel camera.
It goes with me everywhere, in pocket or handbag, whereas it's not always possible to take my larger camera.
It won't do detailed photography, but it does very well, and it means that I'm never without a camera.
It took these next photos.

This is my Fujifilm FinePix S5000.
It's an old camera now, as these things go. Stephen bought it about four and a half years ago. When he upgraded to an absolutely delicious (drool!) new model, he very kindly gave me this.
All my photos are now taken with these two cameras.
I'd be lost without them.

For more Thursday favourites, visit
Blue
who hosts this event.

9 comments:

Kyanite said...

I feel the same about my Samsung.
Last June when I lost my original camera whilst traveling back from Vancouver I was devastated.
I just had to go buy a new one straight away even though I couldn't afford it. I was trying to save & wait to buy a more fancy one but needs must.
Where I go, my camera goes.
Thanks for joining in again.
Best wishes
Blue

mrsnesbitt said...

I have a camera phone which I just can not get away with. However as it is coming up for renewal I am going to get one the same as hubby's. Being a technical wizzard(YES he reads all of the instruction booklet) he can pass on tips to me!

EG CameraGirl said...

I have to toally agree that my camera is very important. Your cell phone DOES take good photos. I never would have guessed it!

Andrea said...

You have a lot of favorite things. Nice camera.

CherryPie said...

I really must get a decent camera phone then I can be ready to snap a picture any time :-)

Nydia said...

Hello, Miss Dragon, I don't understand why these things become obsolete so fast! Your camera is great and it can last a long time taking beautiful photos! And so does your phone! :) Mine broke some time ago, so lately I've been using my work's camera, luclky my boss lends it to me fine.
I post my FT minutes ago!

Kisses frm Nydia.

Barbara said...

Hi Dragonstar,
You do some great work and I know wher it comes from now !
Though we do have a cellphone that includes a camera, it takes very simple photos that are very grainy.

I have the chance to use my husband's Nikon D50 for the blog. It does a beautiful job.

Keep up the great photo work !

That is so true that we get use to our tools !

Fairy Mae said...

Ahhh cameras. I love cameras. They hold dear and fond memories. For instance... I would have never known what my dad looks like, or capturing the birth of a filly (which is rare to see), or all the back and whites from the 30's. Fascinating.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Yes, I'm very attached to my phone, camera, etc. I'd hate to have to change them , old though they are!