Pages

Thursday 27 November 2008

True Colours Thursday - Blue.

I'm so late with this today - I don't know where the time went!
This is my late entry for True Colours Thursday, and the colour of the week is blue.

My first photo is of the first Periwinkle (Vinca Major) flower in our garden. The flowers keep blooming for a long period, and look like pieces of sky dropped down for a visit.

These next photos are of actual skies, the first taken on an April morning,

and the second on a July morning.
And yes, that post on the left really does lean like that!

I hope all my American friends are having a great Thanksgiving today- enjoy your celebrations.

7 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Blue flowers are few & far between.
Your Perwinkle is lovely.
And, Hey - you know my blue sky fascination...
So gald you joined - never fret about being late - just want you there!

Love
Blue

Anonymous said...

We actually had skies like that today - which was nice.

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Your sky shots are lovely, i like the leaning lamp post look, hehe. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your periwinkle....

CherryPie said...

Wow! lovely sky :-)

CherryPie said...

Love the clouds :-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Periwinkle causes such a colour debate. Is it lilac or blue. It is a swet flower, so delicate and fragile.