Pages

Sunday 16 November 2008

My Dragons

Draig Arian's Dragons

This small scroll shows my dragons - adults, hatchling, and eggs.
The females are, from the right, Seren Ddu (black), Lleuad Fioled (lilac), and Gloywbrim (pink).
The males are Tan Gwyllt (orange), Glaswelltyn (with plants), Tan Coch (red), and Tarian Las (blue-grey).
The black hatchling is the child of Seren Ddu and Tan Gwyllt.
The green egg is from Lleuad Fioled and Glaswelltyn.
The white egg was rescued from the Dragon Cave.

So that's how things are at the moment.

I really want to thank Jonna for starting me on this, and Poopsie-Blue for keeping me company.
And of course, I want to thank all of you, my friends, who have clicked to strengthen my babies and keep them healthy.

4 comments:

Dr.John said...

Aren't dragons fun? I have several baby dragons but each has only one parent. The father's took off.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I clicked on the lilac dragon. omeone crtainly had you in mind when they created this.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Your success is so impressive!
I need little Kyanite Dawn to grew up today!
And, am thinking my egg may be lonely & I should geta nother one - this is addictive, especially when motherhood succeeds - LOL!

Nydia said...

Aaaww... So good to see them healthly growing up! I'm also happy to be one of the ones who helped them to become these beauties.

Kisses from Nydia.