Pages

Thursday 20 November 2008

Dragonny Day

I've had such a dragonny day.

First, Debbie over at Tiny Treasures posted some beautiful dragons for me to see. Her blog is well worth visiting. She makes the loveliest things.

Then the postman came, bringing a small parcel. In it was a postcard from Harlech in North Wales, and the loveliest little trinket box.



The box had the Welsh Dragon inlaid on the lid!

This unexpected and very thoughtful gift came from dear friend and fellow dragon-raiser Poopsie-Blue. Isn't it lovely?

And to complete my day, I have another dragon hatchling. I've named this one Harlech, for obvious reasons.

I've had a great day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Dragon-Day! And what a lovely surprise to find in the mail.

CherryPie said...

What a lovely trinket, what I nice surprise!

Dr.John said...

Wow! Another dragon hatching. Life is good.

Roan said...

What a nice surprise. It was a day filled with dragons for sure!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

So, glad it made it safely!

Jane Hards Photography said...

This post cpuld only be one person.