Pages

Friday 28 November 2008

A Seasonal Meme

I was tagged for this by Poopsie Blue over at My True Colours.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends!
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy and paste into a new form.
Change all the answers so that they apply only to you.
Then post it!

And, do remember to tell, all you tag, that they are playing too!
Here goes...
'Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Whatever works best, but preferably gift-wrap, ribbons, and tags.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
I love the smell of a real tree, and I'd like a rooted one in a tub. Unfortunately, space decrees a small artificial tree.

3. When do you put up the tree?
No more than a week before Christmas.

4. Wreath on your door?
Yes, unless the winds blow it away!

5. Do you like eggnog?
No.

6. Favourite Xmas gift received as a child?
A very large teddy bear!

7. Easiest person to buy for?

Anyone kind enough to have a wishlist on Amazon!

8. Least easiest?
People who don't!

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

No.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Prefer to mail, but I also send e-cards - there are some lovely ones.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

Milk chocolate covered toffees. I don't like milk chocolate or hard toffee.

12. Favourite Christmas Movie?

Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Early November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

No.

15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning?

Morning.

16. Lights on the tree?

Of course.

17. Favourite Christmas song?
I don't like Christmas songs - but I sing along with the worst of them anyway!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
How many did he have? I can manage four and Rudolph.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Always a bright star.

21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
FOOD! Cake, mince pies, chocolate...

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Crowded streets and shops, full of forced jollity.

23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour?
Dark green tree, with red decorations and silver/white for ice and snow.

24. Favourite for Christmas dinner?
Roast turkey.

25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them?
Love them!

26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud?
Custard.

27. Favourite Christmas Carol?
The Holly & the Ivy!

28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing?
Messages from family.

29. A Christmas wish!
Safety and happiness for all my family and friends.

30. Tag a Seasonal Six!
I don't like tagging. I'd much rather leave it open. If any of you want to try this yourselves, please feel free to take it and enjoy!

4 comments:

Jientje said...

I think I might tag myself and do that one, but I'll wait another week or two!

mrsnesbitt said...

Hmmmmmmmmm! I have started to do this. Up to 17!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Some how missed this this earlier.
Ejoyed the read & note we share the same favourite carol.

Blue
x

Damama T said...

Darn! I hope it's not to late to stop Santa from bringing you those chocolate toffees and eggnog I'd asked him to give you. LOL! xoxo