Pages

Monday 24 November 2008

Odd Shots On Monday


Recently we drove to the "Big City" in pouring rain. My new camera has an anti-shake component, so I tried it out on the journey - I was in the passenger seat!
The anti-shake is a geat help, but it can't cope with the way I bounced up and down on some of the roads.
Still, I managed to practise.
I also managed to take this shot through the wet windscreen. I like the way all the lines are broken up by the rain.

Odd Shots is hosted by Katney. See her blogroll or comments for more participants.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super shot! It's kinda a fake reflection, too ;-)
Really came out super cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was wet... but you got some good pics.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

The camera I have on loan has the anti-shake feature - keep forgetting to try it out.

I like the image too.

Rune Eide said...

The shake worked fine. The rain too, in a way.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

This is a really ODD shot!!!!

TwD said...

Between 'normal' photos such a experiments are always interesting.

Hilda said...

Cool! It looks like an image editor's watercolor effect, but you got it naturally!

My Odd Shot is a Water transport.

Katney said...

A very watery view. I got some drive-by shots the other day. Some may eventually be worth posting.

dianasfaria.com said...

everything looks soaked through & through by the rain! Nice effect.

Jane Hards Photography said...

It' like shooting through a waterfall, nicley done the fluidity is very dreamlike.

becky aka theRAV said...

The watery house is a cool effect, Dragonstar. Great job! I had some water odd shots also but never used them. Something even better always came along. Keep up the good work.

Daryl said...

I like the way the wet window makes all the angles shimmy like Jello!

:-Daryl

Nydia said...

Yes, it looks like watercolor! Definitely an odd shot.

Kisses, Miss Dragon, thank you for the supportive wors, the groud ended up not being levelled yesterday (the machine was in another work) but it will be this week, hope soon! I feel butterflies in my stomach...