Pages

Sunday 23 November 2008

Reflections Two

Yesterday JC of Castle Ruins invited us to join him in a week of reflections. I can't hope to match his quality, but neither can I resist that sort of challenge.
So this is my offering for today, taken last September as I sat at the breakfast table in front of the window into the hallway. The morning was bright.

The windows into the garden reflect sky and houses, while the hallway and the arched door window can be seen through the glass.
Oh, and that's part of my head you can see!

Go and have a look at JC's reflections, his photos are always worth seeing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a surrealist work by
Magritte.

mrsnesbitt said...

Do you know, I saw this was the theme and had one all ready then what with the snow and everything I forgot all about it....It is looking lovely outside so when hubby gets in we may go for a roam on the moors and I'll take my camera. Have a good day! I have a mirror the same as yours. LOL!

James Higham said...

Yours was bright but ours was stormy.

Barbara said...

Hi Dragonstar,
I have tried numerous times to take myself through a mirror and have just come up with either fuzzy or partial pics.
You suceeded ! And it is quite a different reflection.

Have a good Monday my friend.

CherryPie said...

I really like this one, it is quite fascinating :-)

Liz Hinds said...

Reflections of reflections ...

Anonymous said...

I like that a lot! A little glimpse of your home, as well as the environment.

Nydia said...

I can see you! :o)

Loved your window... Now I pay attention to these details, you know...

Kisses!