Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Café Cat

My poor husband suffers greatly. The cats have decided that he is the provider of food. They decided this, of course, because he's kind enough to notice them whenever they think they may be slightly hungry. I, on the other hand, make them wait until I'm ready. I'm cruel.

This is a picture of him providing breakfast for his owners. Rinli couldn't decide on which particular dish he'd prefer, so he's being offered a choice.

Finally he accepted suitable sustenance, and started to eat. Badger, in her usual tidy manner, hung around to clear up any mess.
Sweet friendly animals.

5 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

It's the other way round in our house. Husband ignores while I weaken.

Siani said...

I couldn't ignore my cats if I tried! BTW, you have a special award waiting for you at my place.

VP said...

If our cats aren't fed they go and get themselves a take away!

Dragonstar said...

Liz, someone has to pay attention to the cats. OH feeds them, they sit on my lap (with claws!). Fair division of labour!

Siani, with two of us around most of the time, they don't get ignored! You honor me greatly with this award.

VP, cats are certainly like that - it's why poor OH is such a martyr to cats, he's protecting his nerves and our local birds.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! Cute and funny! :-D