Pages

Thursday 17 January 2008

Nice Matters

A bit back, Siani tagged me with the "Crazy 8s" meme, and I've been working at finishing it but finding it hard. I was in need of a break. And then Siani gave me this pretty little award.

Aaah, isn't it sweet?

I must say, it's made my day. Maybe I'll finally be able to finish that meme.

Now I must pass this on. These ladies all have interesting blogs that I love reading, so the Nice Matters Award goes to:

Barbara of Home in France
Liz of Finding Life Hard?
Welshcakes Limoncello of Sicily Scene

Thank you the enjoyment ladies.


5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hello dear Dragonstar,
Thank you so much for honoring me !
You made a grey day very bright :)
I enjoy coming to your blog, and I think that one day I will really make it to Ireland and put my two feet down on my ancestor's green homeland.

Thank you so much again ;)

Sara said...

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. Sara from farmingfriends

Anonymous said...

I am so flattered! It's very, very kind of you, not to mention it's the only award I've ever had! :)

Liz Hinds said...

Oh, thank you! That is a surprise and all the more lovely because of that.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thank you kindly!