Pages

Monday 21 January 2008

Monday Musings

A bit of fun to start the week. I've shown you Badger trying to fit in Tris' basket on an earlier occasion, here. Now here's poor Badger squashed into a corner of her own bed so that Tris isn't disturbed. Isn't she a considerate dog?

Fortunately they are good friends. Tris likes to come walking with us to keep us company.Tris even likes to sniff the wheels of parked cars when we pass them. I wish I had a photo of them both sniffing - the dog with her head down and the cat stretching up. The neighbours laugh!
Sometimes you find treasures when you're out walking. Like this yummy slice of dry white bread. We had to stop for Badger to eat this. If I offered it to her at home she'd have been disgusted. I suppose things taste different in the open air!


Poor Badger finds all this walking and eating makes her thirsty. Maybe the bread was a leetle bit dry after all. This is actually her favourite puddle. She loves to stop and drink here. Tastes much nicer than the clean water I give her at home!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Aren't animals wonderfully disgusting? Seriously, though, your pets are adorable. I love when dogs and cats get along so sweetly.

Jane Adams said...

Your cat seems to have an identify problem, and your dog an eating/drinking disorder! They are wonderful... thanks so much for showing them to us. More....

Daisy said...

Badger and Tris look like good friends. I like to go outside, too. But I am only allowed to go out on my harness and leash. And I have a stroller, too.

imac said...

Wonderful post and photos - wonderful animals and friendly too.= Magic.


See wot Terence the Tramps upto

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, what lovely photos! Simi does that, too - however much I tell her, "You've got nice, clean water at home"!

Dragonstar said...

You are all right, they're disgusting and wonderful at the same time.
Daisy, an aristocratic beauty like you couldn't possibly walk around loose in a rough neighbourhood - it wouldn't be safe.
Imac, I've been over - great as usual.
Welshcakes, a cat we once had used to push into the bathroom to drink from the toilet if the seat was up - yukk!!!

Liz Hinds said...

oh my Harvey was just like that! Always had clean water indoors but ignored it in favour of a muddy puddle.

Gary said...

Cats and dogs are so different to still be friends. My "C" for ABC Wednesday will be a cat in a box. I don't have any dog pictures for "D".