Pages

Monday 4 February 2008

Honoured


I'm truly honoured to have been given this award a second time, this time by Seev. It's very warming to know that people feel so kindly towards me. Because of this, I want to spread the kindness. I'm passing this award on to five new friends, whose blogs I've only recently discovered but which I like very much. If you don't know them, they're worth a look.

So this award goes to:

Dirty Knees of Weeders Digest and On the Wild Side
Katney of Katney's Kaboodle
Kerri of a little piece of me
MM of Wanting to be Here
VP of Veg Plotting

And thank you so much Seeve!

4 comments:

Katney said...

Goodness, Dragonstar, I feel humbled. Thank you for the thought. I have recently found and enjoyed some of the same blogs that you have, as well as yours. And I think that I ought to drop in on the ones you mention that I haven't visited yet.

mm said...

Dragonstar. I am really touched. Thank you so much. I will be dropping in on my co-recipients as well. And it goes without saying that I am happy that you have also been honoured.

Silly Goose said...

Thank you, Dragonstar. How very kind of you...it's nice to know that someone enjoys my blogs!

VP said...

Dragonstar! Thank you so much for this. It's lovely to have the appreciation of a fellow blogger, so soon after finding you!

I look forward to your ABC post tomorrow and of course, any update on the cat antics :)