Pages

Sunday 22 June 2008

Camera Critters


Sunday again, and I'm making this post serve a dual purpose.

Firstly Misty Dawn's Camera Critters.
(Visit her for more Captivating Critters!)

Secondly an update on my elderly dog.
I posted about our worries here.
All this happened just after my last Camera Critters entry.

At the ripe old age of 14, nothing will make Badger into anything other than a distinctly elderly lady, and all elderly ladies can expect to have one or two problems. (I know this, because I'm getting there myself!)

Happily, Badger's expensive medicine seems to have done the trick.
Here are some photos of her taken just this morning. She's straight out of bed, so please forgive the slightly disheveled look - she hasn't yet been brushed and combed!

Here she's come face to face with our even older cat in the doorway. The slightly shifty expression is one that often appears when the camera comes out and she can't run away.

Outside the door. Oh no, it's the camera again!

And here you can actually see her walking. She's licking her lips after a nice drink from three different sources of water - she tells me they all have different flavours.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and don't forget to visit Misty.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see the old girl picking her feet up again.

Kyanite said...

Bless her - good to see her mobile, long may it last.
Pats & pets to her.

Blue
x

Jane Hards Photography said...

She's a brave pooch to be up and about for camera critters. So adorable. I like blue's greetings to her.

Need to do the celts and Irsih infuence after the Vikings. What a mix the Manx are.

Michele said...

Aww... she's beautiful and I adore the commentary as well! It's as if we can read her thoughts ... awesome.

Aisha said...

She's still so cute! :) I hope she will have her strength back.

CherryPie said...

Lovely photos :-) I am so glad she has improved.

marianne said...

I'm so glad she's up and about and feeling better - she's a lovely, lovely lady.

i beati said...

Cherish the days I remember her in her basket last week. sandy

Daryl said...

Sweet pup .. glad she's feeling better ..

:-Daryl

Barbara said...

I am so pleased to hear/see she is much better!

ratmammy said...

Aw, i am so glad she was feeling better. What a good girl! it's hard to see our pets deteriorating in their old age..... :(

Indrani said...

I know it is a pleasure seeing her up again.

Misty DawnS said...

She is so cute! What a sweetheart she looks to be. I'm SO glad to hear she is feeling better. I love the 'shifty' look. Oh, and my dogs completely agree - different water from different sources have completely different flavors and are always better than the water in the water bowl ;-)

maryt/theteach said...

Aw, such a sweet looking dog...she needs your tender loving care. :)

Little Baby Nothing said...

I'm glad to hear Badgie's feeling better, give her a cwtch from me - though I'll be able to cwtch her in person in a few weeks, as I've just booked my flights.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm happy to learn that she's fine now! Have a wonderful week you all! :-)

Damama T said...

I'm so glad she's doing better. xoxoxo