Pages

Sunday 8 June 2008

Camera Critters

I've looked at this meme a few times, but decided I don't really have enough time to visit properly.
Also, I'm running well behind this week, so taking on another commitment doesn't make sense, does it?
But since when do I have any sense?

I've some photos to share!

Our friendly robin has been using this particular water-garden bowl as a bath for several days, but he never stayed long enough for a photo-op.
This time I saw him in the tree, grabbed my camera, and waited.
All these were taken through the kitchen window.
The robin was kind enough to stay for a while, splashing well, but these are the best.
They'll all expand if you click them.



I love the way the water is still sloshing in this one!

Misty Dawn hosts Camera Critters, visit her for a load of great shots.


12 comments:

i beati said...

very cute sandy

Rosebud said...

Absolutely Wonderful! I will have to take some pictures of the robins in my Oak tree... now that I've finally figured out how to transfer them from the camera to my on-line album, to my files, then to my blog. It's a lengthy process, but my equipment is not exactly user friendly... it's ancient, but it works... eventually!
I really enjoyed these pictures. It's so nice that I can enlarge them.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I just love your shots on the subjects each week. Always very creative.

I know your'e watching the TT really aren't you, I am.

CherryPie said...

How lovely. I love Robins they are so sure of themselves aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Life would be much emptier without robins.

Sandi McBride said...

I'm still a fan of Dragons and still cry when I listen to Puff...I have a picture of a British Robin that a dear friend gave to me when we lived in England...our robins are so darned big, makes yours looks so sweet and delicate...even the beaks are smaller than ours! Love the photo's you captured! Wanted to thank you for stopping by earlier and leaving such a sweet comment. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Great picture - the bird is so well captured. We have them in Norway too, singing so nicely when the sun rise around 4AM :-)

Corey~living and loving said...

I just love birds. I am looking forward to my new zoom lens coming so I can start gettng some good shots.
Happy CC!

imac said...

This is a cute and beautiful post.


pop and see my CC at Beamish Musium.

Barbara said...

I am also running late visiting everyone this week, things just take over sometimes don't they. I love these photos of the robin you were very lucky to get them.

Dr.John said...

I wonder if that Robin objects to us watching him take a bath? I suppose not. It's willing to take a bath next to the seal head.

Misty DawnS said...

VERY cute photos! I LOVE your planter - it's adorable!