Pages

Monday 17 March 2008

Thank You

I've been a bit "under the weather" so I didn't post yesterday - just visited a bit now and then. So I'm writing this now to say a big
THANK YOU

to all of you who visited my PhotoHunt entry and left such kind comments. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to look in and let me know you were here.

To those of you interested in plants, I have to confess that I have no idea what one of those in my planter could be. There's the pink primula, some variegated ivy, a small tree-like plant that looks like something I've seen called "Goldcrest" (whatever that is!) and the mystery plant. This plant looks at first like the herb rosemary, but it's much paler in colour and hasn't the distinctive scent. As I said, I've no idea what it is, but it looks good!

My dragon is from a pewter pendant. Apart from the colour (which is pewter, of course!) it is the dragon from the Welsh national flag. He's a very friendly dragon, and gets on well with all the others. Oh, I wish there were dragon-eggs!


Editing this to say I've just realised that this was my 100th post. And to think I'd no idea what to do with a blog when I started!

I must extend the above thanks to all of you for making my on-line life so interesting.

3 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Congrats on the 100th post and I hope you are feeling better.

BumbleVee said...

yeh.... dragon eggs would be great! We'd only have to cook one once in a long while....they would last in the frig for weeks...

congrats on the big 100 !!

Barbara said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Congratulations are in order ! That is a big milestone. Many happy returns to you.

P.S. I hope that you are feeling better.