Pages

Thursday 20 March 2008

Treasure!

Nearly two weeks ago, during Saturday PhotoHunt, I saw something fascinating on a blog I visited. MyMaracas showed us all a Harmony Kingdom Treasure Jest, and I fell in love. Her post is here.

I searched around the internet, and I found the perfect item for me. It's called "Saint or Sinner". It just arrived, and I'm delighted with it.


It's a dragon, a lovely little dragon.The top comes off, and there's a small space inside to keep a tiny treasure.


If you look carefully, you might be able to see something already inside.


The skeleton of a Knight who thought he'd kill the dragon!
I should think so, too!

Thank you MyMaracas.

8 comments:

MyMaracas said...

Oh, that's a beauty, Dragonstar! I love the knight inside. And I'm so happy to have found somebody who appreciates these, too.

Enjoy your treasure in good health, and thanks for the linky love!

Vicki

CherryPie said...

This is just so cute, have you got a link to the site so I can have a looksee?

Nydia said...

Absolutely lovely!!! I was following up the photos like a story, and it wa a cool surprise to find the little skeleton inside! :)
Have a great first day of Spring, Lady Dragon!
Kisses from Nydia.

Daryl said...

How fabulous is that .. I love it and I dont even collect dragons!

Dragonstar said...

Thanks all. These are a great find, and I'm in the process of making a (small) collection. I intend to hint to all my family as my birthday comes closer!

Damama T said...

OH, He's wonderful! And I'm so glad he ate that nasty Knight. From the way he's all twisted around, it looks like maybe it gave him a bit of a belly ache! LOL! I thought of you yesterday when I saw a dragony thing in a catalog. I'll have to go find it again and give you their website.

Happy Easter, my friend. I like your little friend, but to me, you are the only TURE treasure here!

xoxoxo

Barbara said...

WOW !
I can just feel your happiness in finding this treasure !
Poor guy inside the dragon, though; that will teach him ;)

escape said...

i wish dragon's are this small. LOL. nice figure.