Pages

Thursday 19 March 2009

True Colours Thursday - Green.

Last time we had green as the colour for the week I posted living greenery.
This time I thought I'd show you a few of the many greens visible in the centre of Dungloe.

My first photo is the post box in the wall of our local Post Office. Yes, these useful items are green in Ireland.

Then, in Main Street, I found this very dark green crate, holding light green young trees, backed by a mid green poster.

Behind a store was this small green fork-lift truck.


And across the carpark some men were working on the chimney of a house with a very green roof.

I found a few more green items, but I think this post is long enough now!

For many more greens, pay a visit to My True Colours. It's worth it.
Next week's colour is BEIGE.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Green with envy at your photographic energy.

Jientje said...

Green as in Ireland!! Loved this!
Happy ( belated) St Patrick's day!

Daryl said...

I like Green .. its a good solid color .. and now that it denotes ecology minded things I like it all the more .. good green post, M!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I must say green is such a restful colour - I do think your post boxes look a whole lot better than ours. I love that green roof.

Betty said...

I love your greens the one with the three greens is great three for one. The green roof is a good one too.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Neat approach Dragonstar!

Love
Blue

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That is a very green roof. lol

I like the green post box, i think it looks nicer than red.

Anonymous said...

The green roof looks very fancy...

Green the perfect Irish colour....:-)

Lene said...

Good evening, Dragonstar :)

Great green post :)

You know - I was driving to jobb tuesday morning, and they was talkning about Ireland and St. Patrics day at the radio :) And I was thinking about You, Aileni and Steven - whishing you a happy day in my mind. I really hope it was a great day for all of you :)

And I whish you a great weekend to :)

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Delightful. I think it would be so fun to have a green roof! Just lovely!

CherryPie said...

Green is my favourite colour, you should see my sitting room ;-)

Anonymous said...

A green postbox!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great selection of greenies! Do call by mine.I've done St Patrick.

Roan said...

I love your green selections. I'm especially fond of the color of the post box.

Carolina said...

Oohw, isn't that fork-lift truck just the cutest? I don't know why, but I love it!
Not so sure about the green roof though. But the trees are very sweet too. Lovely green post ;-)

Nessa said...

My favorite color.