Pages

Thursday 26 March 2009

True Colours Thursday - Beige.

Here I am, late again!
This week's colour is beige, which made me realise that I couldn't be totally sure that I knew exactly what colour that is.
So I consulted Wikipedia and found this page, which more or less tells me that beige is a fairly nondescript colour anywhere between cream and light brown.
Plenty of scope there!

This wall outside a Letterkenny shopping centre is beige.


And so is much of the local scenery, still being made up of winter-bleached grasses. There's more beige to be seen on the sun-patterned hills beyond.


Then many of my dragons qualify as beige.

True Colours Thursday is hosted by Poopsie.
Next week's colour is scarlet.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Love those Dragons..

Nessa said...

I was going to say I don't like beige until I saw the dragons. They are cute.

CherryPie said...

I always love to see dragons from your collection :-)

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

I love your dragons and that scenic shot is lovely.

Roan said...

Oh my, those dragons are really nice. I also like the scenic shot. The shopping center looks much like some here. Very nice choices.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Had to LOL @ the last two little dragons, they are so cute.

Blue
x

Anonymous said...

Awww, you have some beautiful comical beige Dragons.
Lovely beige views too.....

(I prefer ruins to complete buildings, more mysterious and exciting).

Daryl said...

I love those dragons .. nice beiges .. its usually a very boring color isnt it

Jientje said...

What a beautiful landscape!