Pages

Thursday 1 January 2009

True Colours Thursday - Gold.


True Colours Thursday is hosted over at My True Colours. This week the colour is
GOLD
.
I've been looking around all week, and I've found so many gold things that I want to share.

First, this late afternoon sun breaking through cloud.

Next, the decoration from a hamper given by Second Son in front of my brass dragon.

Third is the gold-coloured tree in our hall window.

Fourth, some ear-rings. The ones in front are a present from Second Son's Fiancee.

Lastly, my celebratory nail varnish.

That's a long post for my first of 2009.
I hope you all have a golden year!

14 comments:

CherryPie said...

A nice collection there :-)

I love your Gold tree.

Anonymous said...

Right... where's the dubloons?!

Roan said...

This is a fine collection of GOLDS. I really like the tree, but I must pick the GOLD nails as my favorite!

Jientje said...

I love that sun breaking through the clouds!! Wishing you a golden year too Dragonstar,good health and lots of happy moments!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Golds!
I like the tree...
Happy new year...

Neva said...

A very nice collection of gold! you don't need dubloons! Happy New Year!

The Weaver of Grass said...

And a golden year to you too.

Liz Hinds said...

All gorgeous!

Especially the first and the tree.

One of my ears has sealed up; shall I have them pierced again? I think I shall. One day.

Happy New Year! (Did i say that yesterday? I am a bit confused. I've only just realised that it's January.)

Anonymous said...

I love that nail polish. Which one is it?

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Nice golds, i really like your gold tree.

I would never have thought about gold nails... good choice.

Happy new year to you and your family.

Dr.John said...

I guess I would pick the sun. It has been so long since we have seen it. Happy New Year

Poopsie aka Blue said...

A very golden post - love the tree.
And, am so envious of the nails...

Blue
x

Nydia said...

Hello, Miss Dragon!!! How good is to see you again, I loved your sweet words, how I miss my friends!! Things here are just great, we you'll read at my page. I just loved your golden things, specially the gorgeous nails!!!!

A big, big kiss and a warm hug from us here, sweetie.

Kate said...

I, too, am loving that golden tree!
I suppose you have taken it down by now.. I have not been by much lately. I love your new blog skin, too. Very chic, just like you!

Happy Golden 2009.