Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Saturday PhotoHunt - Walking.


I'm very late this week, so late that I nearly didn't bother!
But that would have meant missing my first PhotoHunt in 18 months, and I didn't want that.
So here's a photo I took a while back of two lovely people (sadly no longer with us) taking me for a walk one fine December morning.
Badger (the dog) and Tris (the cat) enjoyed walking together and pointing out interesting smells to eachother.
I took this on my camera-phone. And yes, that gatepost really does lean!

For more entries this week, visit our hostess TNChick.

Happy Hunting!

12 comments:

Aileni said...

Poignant.

srp said...

How adorable... I wish our dog and cat would do this. The cat just runs around the house and is not smart enough to know that the dogs next door do not like cats like our Daisy does. Great picture, especially for a phone camera!
Mine is up here.

Lorna said...

they look like good friends---so comfortable with each other

sammawow said...

Oh, I'm glad you posted and shhhh, I posted just now so am later than you! That's a nice shot of your dog and cat. While growing up I also had a dog and cat who loved to be together!

Michele said...

It's neat to see cats and dogs getting along like this, it's almost humorous but it's really great to see it...

CherryPie said...

Such a lovely picture, I love the way the light is shining on badger and the way Tris seems to be following along :-)

Skebba said...

You haven't missed a photohunt in 18 months? That's admirable! I thought I was doing good to get 3 weeks straight! ;)

It's great when cats and dogs get along!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see a picture of Badger and Tris again. A lovely reminder of happy walks. Jane

YTSL said...

Hi Dragon Days --

From your description, this photo would suit next week's Photo Hunt just fine too!

Liz Hinds said...

How sweet that they got on so well.

Daryl said...

What a nice memory to have .. sweet pets ..

Nessa said...

Very clear shot for a phone.