Pages

Thursday 14 May 2009

True Colours Thursday - Turquoise.


I was in the vestibule of our library, taking a photo for yesterday's post. On the walls of the vestibule are several posters with information on various local historical events. Here are three of those posters - in a pretty shade of turquoise.

This is a large square scarf that I use at times to keep my shoulders warm on cool evenings. It contains a variety of colours, including turquoise.

Visit My True Colours for more turquoise posts.

Next week's colour is grey.

7 comments:

Roan said...

Well framed shot of the posters. I like the way the piano is peeking in from the side. The shawl is very pretty.

MaR said...

Love your square scarf with turquoise accents!
Happy Thursday!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Well spotted re the posters - its amazing what you can find when looking around.

Really like the pretty shawl too.

Love
Blue

Müge Tekil said...

Turquoise is a lively color isn't it? Beautiful on posters and more beautiful on fashion accessories such as your pretty shawl. Have a great day! Ciao! :-)

chrome3d said...

I can see why you like that scarf.

Anonymous said...

Well spotted, love your scarf very pretty Turquoise blue....

Daryl said...

I love turquoise .. its one of those colors that is flattering on everyone, I like you shawl!