Pages

Friday 17 October 2008

Bird Feeder.


Oh, it's good to be back. I don't know what was wrong, but it's nice to have pages loading properly again.

Back on Monday I posted a picture of our new bird feeder as an Odd Shot, and some of you were wondering how it would work.
Here's a photo of the filled feeder hanging from the corner of the shed, waiting for customers.


This second photo was taken from inside the kitchen, through the window, so I'm sorry for the lack of clarity ( note, must clean the windows!)
There's a busy Coal Tit hard at work!

7 comments:

CherryPie said...

Sorry that you have been having computer problems too.

Thanks for the picture of the full feeder. It is much more interesting than the usual type of feeder.

James Higham said...

I really, really want to put one of these in the window. First I'll get somewhere to live and then I'll have a window.

Nydia said...

Oooohh, now I see... That's a great idea it's decorative and functional!
How good that our computer is ok again, Miss Dragin, it ucks when we cannot do waht we want with these machines!
And thanks for your sweet words of support on my stuff, that's all I need from my friends, support! :o)

Kisses & hugs.

Unknown said...

That is quite interesting. I like that non-traditional feeder. I shall have to look for something like that.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hi Dragonstar - am partial to your dragon on your blog! Came to you via Mrs Nesbitt's place - nice to read about your bird feeder - looks lovely.

CalumCarr said...

I would put a birdfeeder up but 3 cats a day keeps the birds far away.

Damama T said...

Like any good restauranteur, you have the great good sense to keep expanding your menu. I'm sure new customers will soon be flocking in from far and wide!