Pages

Friday 21 December 2007

Saturday PhotoHunt - Light




This week's theme is LIGHT. There were so many possibilities - Christmas lights, candles, firelight, floating feathers from our budgie . . .
While I was out walking the old dog I saw this fern frond, with the morning light from the low winter sun shining through it.

And then there was a gorse bush decorated with strands of dew-drops on cobwebs (or it may have been melted frost!) catching the light beautifully.


So there you have my entry for this week. I hope you all have an enjoyable Season.




9 comments:

Siani said...

Lovely pics - especially the dew drops on the cobweb. Thanks for the visit - I hope you, Aileni and family have a wonderful Christmas.

jmb said...

Hi Dragonstar,
I'm late this weekend visiting because my daughter and her family arrived for Christmas. Two lovely photos for the theme.

Have a happy Christmas with your family.
regards
jmb

jams o donnell said...

Nice shots. I wish you, Aileni and the kids a ver happy Christmas

Tokenhippygirl said...

Love the dew drops picture. Hope you have a happy Christmas.

imac said...

Nice shots for LIGHT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Also thanks for visiting my blog and your comments since ive been blogging.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Beautiful photos. Buon natale!

imac said...

nice ones.

Sara said...

These are beautiful images.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and I look forward to reading your posts in 2008. Best Wishes Sara from farmingfriends

Damama T said...

AMAZING! You have a great eye!