Pages

Sunday 18 November 2007

An Early Anniversary Gift.

Back on November 1st I complained about trouble getting the photos from my mobile/camera. I finally gave in and inquired about the availability of suitable memory cards. On our next visit to "the Big City" (for Stephen to buy his precious scooter!) I bought the card and adapter. Shortly after that Aileni (the nicest husband ever!) handed over the money to pay for the card as an early anniversary present (we'll have been married 35 years next month). You see - men can think of presents without being prompted!

I'm really pleased with the quality of the photos. Some were out of focus, but that's due to me being unable to see the screen clearly in certain lights. Most of them were surprisingly good for such a small camera.



Rinli on an upstairs windowsill





Badger trying out the cat-basket


This last photo was a difficult one, as Badger never keeps still if there's a camera around. So I'm pleased with the camera, and pleased with the gift of the memory card.

Now I have to find a suitable gift for Aileni!

7 comments:

seev said...

Dragon Days..... Those were the days. Hey, it's great Aileni came through without being asked. He has a sixth sense? Or, he's just caring. The photos a great. Badger next to the (cleaned) cat box is cute. And that's a good picture of Rinli. SleepyLaKate has a cat, Bunky, that resembles Rinli. (KateSeavey.com)

Dragonstar said...

Actually, the blue plastic basket is Badger's bed - she's trying to fit into the cat basket!

Barbara said...

Hi Dragonstar,
Congrats on your anniversary gift. That was very nice of your husband to give you that :)
I enjoyed seeing Rinli & Badger.
Pretty funny; trying to get into the cat's basket !

It's true that having some photo equipment is enjoyable when you have a blog. You can share scenes of life or whatever you fancy.

Happy photo shooting !

Dragonstar said...

Yes, and I don't always have my camera with me. And the perfect opportunity always arises when the camera is at home!
I always have my phone though, and now ....

jmb said...

Do you like your camera phone? I don't have one but try to take my camera with me but sometimes forget. Those photos were very good.

James Higham said...

Badger doesn't look like a dragon to me, DS.

imac said...

Nice ones.

Am now back on line, the saga continues-----