Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

True Colours Thursday - Red.


These days I seem to be later and later posting, and very poor at visiting, too. Must be something to do with the time of the year. I promise I'll do better soon!

True Colours Thursday is the brainchild of Poopsie Blue.
Today's colour is RED.

Now that gives me the chance to show off my most recent present. This one came from Wisconsin in the USA.
I didn't know what to expect when I opened the box.
First I found a yellow egg, and then there was a bit of a disturbance.
A fierce red dragon pushed her head out of the packaging!

I hurriedly returned her egg to her, and all was well.

Then a small copy of the mother dragon emerged from the egg!

Mother and child settled down together - keeping a close eye on me.
Thank you so much, Dr John!

My last photo is of my soft felt Welsh Red Dragon - Y Ddraig Goch Cymraeg. Red doesn't come much brighter than this!
He even wears the Welsh flag on his tail.
He sits above my computer, watching me as I work.

Get well soon Blue!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sweet dragon tale - but my fav' is Felty.

Nessa said...

Beautiful red dragons.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Glorious red dragons! Very Christmassy.

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Nice Reds!, you can't get much redder than the welsh dragon one. He's cute! :-)

Daryl said...

I had no idea WI still had dragons!

Love the mum and babe

:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

Lovely Dragons!
nice and bright Reds.

Jientje said...

How sweet!!! What a beautiful present!! They are really very cute!

CherryPie said...

What a lovely suprise present :-)

Reader Wil said...

The Welsh Dragon is a familiar sight, which we always were glad to meet whenever we were in Wales. Nice collection of dragons you've got! Thanks for the visit.

MaR said...

I have never seen red dragons before. Yours are beautiful!!

Roan said...

Love the red dragons, especially the last. Now that's a colorful fella!

Dr.John said...

What great pictures of the dragon. I showed them to her sister who sits on my computer and she was glad it had found a good home. It was the first she saw her little nephew or niece.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Firey red dragons - what could be more appropriate.

TY for playing along in my absense & the 'get well' wishes!

Love
Blue

Jane Hards Photography said...

I had no idea dragons could be so cute.

Damama T said...

AWW! Babies! I lovew babies! And baby dragons are the best of all.