Pages

Thursday 25 December 2008

True Colours Thursday - Green.

To visit the home of True Colours Thursday, click the link or the logo above.

This week's colour is GREEN.

I thought I'd return to summer for my first photo - Deutzia basking in sunshine!

This is a different green - a House Leek on my kitchen windowsill.

Slightly more seasonal, with sunny Holly leaves.

And bringing things right up to date, a line of rather dark-looking Christmas trees along Cope Street.

Whatever you celebrate at this time of year, may it be truly good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Greens and hope for the coming seasons.

Katney said...

I'd never heard of a houseleek. I was expecting something oniony. It looks akin to one we call hens and chicks.

Anonymous said...

The Holly looks very healthy....
have a good day.

Damama T said...

That Leek is BEAUTIFUL! If you ever figure out how to mass produce that green thumb of yours, I want to be your first customer! ;o)

Marguerite said...

I love your greens, especially the houseleek. I would like to have one of those on my kitchen windowsill. I'ms sure my kitties would like it, too.