Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

True Colours Thursday - Lime.


I'm really struggling this week. I'd thought of scouring the shops to find limes, lime juice, lime marmalade... Trouble is, the vertigo is only just leaving me, and I've not wanted to wander around.
So instead I've searched the house for items that may (or may not!) be considered lime in colour.

Is the printing on this pouch of cat food lime?

This looks a bit more like it to me - and look, it even says lime on the bottle!

True Colours Thursday is hosted by Poopsie Blue.

11 comments:

Roan said...

And lime they are! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. BJ

Anonymous said...

You did get some Lime...:-)
It was a funny colour again...
Hope the Vertigo clears up...I believe it can be very unpleasant...

Nessa said...

You didn't have to go far to find great choices.

MaR said...

They look lime to me!!
:)

Sistertex said...

Both look lime to me! :)

The Weaver of Grass said...

When I think about it, there is not much lime colour around is there - I think the things you have posted are as near as you can get.

Aileni said...

Rinli has just eaten that...
...and thanks for finding the mug for me.

Daryl said...

I had no idea 'lime' was a color.. nevertheless the green in your shots looks lime to me .. hope you feel better soon!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

So, sorry to hear you've been struggling with migraines & their aftermarths.

Your limes work for me - only seen the Lemon Vim before!

Love
Blue

CherryPie said...

Yes those are lime :-)

VioletSky said...

Had to check to see where you as I've never seen 'lime VIM' before.