Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Two Fer Tuesday & Reflect This - Day Three

Two Fer Tuesday is hosted by Jonna.
These are her rules:
Two fer Tuesday is easy. You just have to post about a pair of photos that have a theme, like Autumn, cars, a trip. The theme can be of your choosing. The theme may be direct or implied. You must explain how they are related, if implied. You must post at least 2. If you must post more than 2, they must be in pairs.

Jonna goes to music when she feels down. I go on a walk, or just out to my garden.

The first of my pictures is a part of my small, currently overgrown garden. I took it this morning. In spite of the dull and cloudy weather there's enough colour to cheer me up.

This second photo is the same part of the garden reflected in the window of my son's scooter shed.

Reflect This is Quilly's challenge.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the scooter has a dragon for company. Reflect on that.

Kyanite said...

Two meme's in one - well done!
And, if you call your garden overgrown I dread to think what you'd call mine - a jungle...

Roan said...

I love the reflection. Your garden is amazing. I have 3 pots here at the Toledo house and can't seem to keep them from dying out. My mother's garden was amazing. I inherited her love of flowers, but not her green thumb.

Louis la Vache said...

hehehe
You're doing a great job capturing the reflections!

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks lovely to me. The reflection is wonderful, love that second shot!!!

Jientje said...

I love the reflection best, I always do!! Loved the dragons you posted too!

Unknown said...

I love your reflection photo. And, with your dragon also in it. It was almost a 3 fer Tuesday!! 3 great choices in one.

magiceye said...

bright and colorful indeed!

Carver said...

I think your garden is lovely. The shot of it reflected in the shed is great.

CherryPie said...

I agree gardens are always uplifting for the spirit :-) I see another Dragon lurking too ;-)

Dr.John said...

Nice way of working the reflection in to the two fer.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

This is a great post. I like the reflection of your garden in the window. With the red pots and flowers, it would also fit into Ruby Tuesday, haha. Now I'm going to have to check out this 2 Fer Tuesday, dang, I already have too many memes going. Haha.


Alice at I Was Born2Cree8
Or Reflections on Ruby Tuesday

Liz Hinds said...

I like your path too. And that's a great reflection. I am trying to visit blogs and watch George in the garden at the same time ...

Anonymous said...

This is perfect. I actually had to look twice and notice the siding to decide we were looking toward the window rather that through the window.