Pages

Thursday 21 August 2008

Favourite Things Thursday


Favourite Things is hosted by Blue.

This is a short post, as I've not been able to get my brain properly organised - no fancy prose, no pretty pictures.

I just wanted to say that one of my truly favourite things is blogging.
And the very best thing about blogging is all the lovely friends I've made.

I've been overwhelmed at all the messages of sympathy since yesterday morning. Thank you all so much. Your kindness and friendship mean more than I can say.

If I'd never started blogging, I'd never have "met" so many wonderful people all over the world.

4 comments:

Kyanite said...

A perfect Favourite Thing!

Nydia said...

You're so right here! Blogging specially being at a mature age is something that has a touch of magick. It's not like teenagers who blog and after a while vanish and never appear again, as I havew seen in my nephew's cases. It has a sense of solid rock. And being this sweet person you are makes things easier to keep.

Kisses frm Nydia.

Roan said...

I like that you like blogging. I like it too. I have met one particularly great friend through blogging. Even though we've never met, I feel as though we have been friends for ages.

sally in norfolk said...

I love blogging too.. and my blogging family as i like to think of you all :-)