Pages

Sunday 3 August 2008

Three Awards

I've been very lucky recently. Three lovely people have given me awards.

This first one was given to me by Liz. I'm really pleased that she thinks that about my blog. Now I have to pass it on to seven other people. I have such a hard time making these decisions, but here are the seven.
Blue
Crazy Cath
Damama
Helena
Nydia
Randi
Starnitesky


This handsome super-frog came from Damama. He should go to people who post the kind of comments that help you feel loved. That in itself makes me feel good - and a bit humble. This goes to the following five people, although it was very hard to decide.
Babooshka
Cherrypie
Denise
Dr John
Rosebud


This cool kitten came from Jientje. I think he speaks for himself! He goes to these five friends.
Barbara
Kate
Nessa
Siani
Suburbia


That was a lot of hard work. I hope none of you feels left out, because I love all your visits and comments.

15 comments:

CherryPie said...

Thank you, makes me feel all warm inside :-) I will post this tomorrow (hopefully, I am in London all day!!!).

CherryPie said...

PS: I forgot to say, congratulations on all those awards :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh! Many thanks for this lovely award. I absolutely adore fluffy, ginger kittens! You're too kind :).

Mrs Mac said...

WOW! Congrats on your awards- and thank you so much!

"Wa-heyy!", as a certain Bear would say!

Dr.John said...

Thank you for the award.
For those who didn't get one. My math says you will. If each person that gets one names five different people to get it next the number receiving gets very large. Infinite even.

mrsnesbitt said...

Awwwwwwwwww!
Thanks honeybunch!

Barbara said...

Good moring Mereid,

What a wonderful surprise to wake up with and so cute. Thank you so much my friend.
See you very soon.

Kyanite said...

Well, all your awards are duly deserved - no. 2 & 3 I've not seen before either.
Well done!
And thanks for passing on the Brill. one to me. This is my second nomination, so feel doubly pleased & proud.

Love
Blue

Jane Hards Photography said...

Ah shucks you've made me blush and shut me up. Not an easy thing to do. I rant a lot, but when it comes to commenting, it brings out of nicer side of me. If it wasn't for the nice comments and encouragement I received I would never have taken up photography and quit the day job years ago. Congrtaulations on your own much deserved awards, and thanks for mine. I must make sure to pass this on wisely.

Kate said...

Thanks!

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it, Congrats on all the awards you have received.

Nydia said...

Oh... Thank you so much, Miss Dagon!! I feel honored! You're s asweetie. It will be pruodly displayed at my place! :0)

Kisses & hugs & bright blessings from us.

Randi said...

Congratulations on your awards - I´m not surprised - you really deserve them and thank you so much - I´m surprised you nominated me - so far away ... ;)

Suburbia said...

Thank you so much! Such a lovely kitten, my favourite award yet! And so nice to come home to. (Came home early due to weather!)Might not post until tomorrow but thanks again!

Suburbia said...

Hi Dragonstar, I still love my kitten but for somereason I can't get him on to my blog! Just thought I'd let you know in case you thought I'd forgotton!