Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2010

ABC Wednesday - Y


This week we've reached the letter
Y.

I have so little beginning with Y in my collections!
There can be no doubt, however, that I have a large collection of all kinds of jewellery. Some of it is yellow, and one necklace in particular is Y-shaped!

I also have this little glass and metal ornament, which I intend to call a Yacht!

And that ends my offering for this week. Next week is Z .....
More Y entries can be found through the ABC page. Y not go and enjoy them?

9 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

The necklace, or the yellow section, is in a Y shape. Pretty.

Sylvia K said...

Love the necklace and the little yacht! Great captures for the Y day!
Have a great day and enjoy!

Sylvia

Mara said...

Is that amber in the necklace and earrings? It's really lovely!

Tumblewords: said...

Wonderful photos of beautiful objects. I have to admit, I found myself wondering what Y you'd have! I like the little yacht, especially.

Sistertex said...

Lovely items, Dragonstar. Loved how you shaped the letter 'Y' out of the necklace too, very creative, I'd have never thought to do it myself.

Jay said...

That necklace is very pretty, although yellow isn't a colour I wear (my skin is too sallow for that) and it's definitely a Y!

And the little yacht is really lovely! Perfect!

Rose said...

The yellow necklace is beautiful! I don't wear much yellow, because it doesn't look good on me, but I do love yellow--such a cheery color.

Tash said...

These are so lovely. Your collection is really great & worth sharing.

Stan Ski said...

Cool items - reminders of YesterYear...