Pages

Sunday 28 October 2007

Wow!

I didn't post yesterday, as I was busy for a while in the morning. Later I was kept even busier answering comments and visiting other blogs. The Saturday Photo Hunt has really broadened my blogging experience.

Thanks for all the interesting introductions folks! There are loads of good photos and loads of good blogs out there.

Tonight I'm tired, trying to stay awake until a sensible bed-time. I'm not a night owl. Not really a Lark, either, but I'm better in the mornings than at any other time of the day. My trouble is the ending of "Summer Time", when the clocks go back an hour and the day drags towards its end. I do dislike the messing about with time, even though it's only an hour. I find it upsetting to my system. Wish they'd leave the time alone.

Well, that's that rant over.

Back to the Photo Hunt. Strange how little it takes to make me excited! I feel I've made a fair number of potential friends in the past couple of days.

Wow!

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

YOU HAVE A HALLOWEEN TREAT ON MY BLOG TODAY [MONDAY'S ISSUE] JUST SCROLL DOWN TO PICK IT UP IF YOU'D LIKE ONE!!!!

HAPPY DAY TO YOU.

Dragonstar said...

Thanks for my first ever treat! I've passed it on.