Pages

Saturday 11 July 2009

Saturday PhotoHunt - Garbage.


The theme this week is
GARBAGE.
That's something I try to avoid when taking photos, and I've searched my files (unsuccessfully) for something containing garbage of any kind.
Not to be deterred, off I went to WordWeb Online. They tell me that garbage is food waste or scraps, as from a kitchen.
Now that I can do!
Here's my garbage - fruit peelings and coffee grounds waiting to go out to the compost bin.


TNChick has some very sweet garbage on show today, and there will be much more to be found through the links on her site.
Please keep her and her family in your thoughts, as her husband is to have major surgery on Monday.

12 comments:

CherryPie said...

Now that is unique :-) A great idea for the theme.

A. said...

Now that is useful sort of garbage - making compost. It isn't too easy to find something positive to say about garbage.

Teena in Toronto said...

Good for you for composting!

I played too :)

YTSL said...

Your post got me wondering: If something is going to be composted, does it count as garbage or recycled materials? :b

Anonymous said...

You have captured the true ambience of the post modern...

srp said...

I would love to have a compost bin here... but the homeowners association is unbelievably picky and nasty about things like that.
My construction trash or garbage is up.

Tara R. said...

Composting is the way to go. Good job and good shot for this week's theme.

Sarah Lulu said...

Orange and coffee is actually a fabulous edible combination!

Prayers for your friend's husband also said.

Anneke (Mudhooks) said...

pithy...

jams o donnell said...

THe perfeft end to garbage!

Liz Hinds said...

Oh yuck! Sort of pretty though!

Marie said...

Pretty garbage! Your photo looks like a painting by Soulages (lol).