Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

ABC Wednesday - X.

Today's letter is the letter

I've found this to be Xtremely difficult!
I've been unable to find anything in Dungloe with a name starting with X.
The best I can do is show you some markings in a car park,

and the boX junction in Main Street.

Also, in my own back garden, there's the green trellis on the yellow fence - complete with foXgloves!

I think I've stretched the theme far enough this week, so I'd better stop there.

To see how others have managed, visit the ABC page.

14 comments:

Carol said...

Very creative use of a difficult letter...your foxglove is beautiful....

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I think you've managed very well!

Q said...

Very creative!
X is hard!
Sherry

Betty said...

Very interesting X's I think you did a very creative job.

CherryPie said...

Well you did manage to find such a lot of xs

JC said...

Nice going... not too stretched, either!
The first is my favorite... big, bold and we all know X marks the spot ;-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

I actually thought the first X was a really strong image. No mistaking what the letter was.

Daryl said...

That's not stretching, in my book its being cleverly creative ... and all those lines and angles make eXcellent piX!

Nydia said...

You always find a creative way to solve these challenges! :o)

Thank you for being around, sweetie.

Kisses from us.

Bradley Hsi said...

Talking about extreme difficulty, but you have so many nice "X".

jay said...

They look like pretty good 'X's to me! I love the foXglove, too! Neat!

Tumblewords: said...

Very nice - I love the foxglove on the X spot...Good X....

Anonymous said...

Xcellent!

James Higham said...

Now that's a lateral solution to the problem.