Pages

Friday, 10 July 2026

The Weekend in Black and White.

 

Scaffolding and shadows

on the roof opposite my house 

I took the photo from my front door, and this second one as well.

 
Life is noisy at the moment - chimneys are being removed.

  Please visit the links on the Home Page for great black and white photos.

16 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Someone is drilling here right now... Noise is so annoying!

Dragonstar said...

Oh yes Rob - I totally agree!

Tom said...

...that roof is too steep for me!

Dragonstar said...

Tom, you wouldn't catch me up there!

Cath said...

interesting shadow work

Klara said...

scaffolding on the roof - I don't think I have seen it yet.

Dragonstar said...

Cath, I liked it.

Dragonstar said...

Klara, I think they'd have to be very careful not to cause damage!

Linda said...

Are they replacing the chimneys?

rupam sarma said...

Great shots, Loved it.

magiceye said...

Preferred the 1st photo 😊

Dragonstar said...

Linda, they're removing them. We're having air-to-water installed. :-(

Dragonstar said...

Thank you rupam!

Dragonstar said...

magiceye - so do I :-)

Taken For Granted said...

Fine patterns in that scaffolding. I see the ladder has been moved from the first to the second photo. I'm glad not to be working on that roof.

Dragonstar said...

Taken for granted - so am I!