Pages

Friday, 24 July 2026

The Weekend in Black and White.

 

Highland Longhorn cattle are found in Scotland.

Imagine my surprise when I passed a field and saw this!

  Mullaghderg, Co Donegal, Ireland. 


Please visit the links on the Home Page for great black and white photos.

8 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Love it! I saw many of them while living in the Scottish Highlands, eons ago

kwarkito said...

Il est très beau. On n'a rien qui ressemble à ça dans nos contrées

Tom said...

...and imagine my surprise when I passed a field and saw this here too!

Cath said...

stunner!.....highland cattle is very popular down in Tas where I live....there is a herd just down the road in fact. A reminder to get down there with my camera.

Klara said...

what a cutie. and a fore- and background match perfectly with its fur. excellent image.

rupam sarma said...

Looks great, Lovely pic :)

magiceye said...

Lovely portrait.

Dragonstar said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments.