Pages

Saturday 24 October 2009

A Dragon Award

I have been given a most prestigious award.

The great and powerful Fandango has passed this on to me, and it has cheered me up a lot!

As ever, the award comes with rules.

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
(I'm a wee bit late, but I hope I'll be forgiven.)

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
(Done that!)

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
Blogging has brought me many friends.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
I'm sending this to Dilly, as she is a dragon princess.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
(Done)

4 comments:

James Higham said...

The dragons will be proud of you.

Betty said...

Congratulations that is a lovely award.

Daryl said...

Well deserved!!!!

Sistertex said...

It is a lovely award, congrats to you.