Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2009

ABC Wednesday - M and N.


I missed last week - not at all well.
So I'm doing two weeks in one.

M is for MUG.
I posted a new egg-cup for E, and later I found a matching Mug which I now use all the time for my coffee. The dragons are irresistible!

Now for this week's letter.

N is for Nailvarnish.
I love nailvarnish and I have many colours.
And here are some painted Nails.

Denise started this fun idea, and more entries can be found on the ABC page.

Wilma is in my heart, Denise.

9 comments:

CherryPie said...

It is such a long time since I used nail varnish, I always seem to be too busy to allow time for it to set.

Leslie: said...

Oh wow! You have gorgeous nails! Do you get them professional manicured? I can never get mine to grow long enough to look really pretty, but I do keep nailpolish on them.

Fandango said...

You have been awarded a wonderful internet award. Check here:
HERE.

Tumblewords: said...

Gosh, I haven't had painted nails for a long time - yours are wonderful and what a selection of colors. The mug is divine! Hope you're feeling well now.

Liz Hinds said...

Whenever I've tried nail varnish I feel as if I can't breathe ...

Love the dragon mug.

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks so so much. Wilma is coming home today. She will need a lot of love and support but I know just the person for the job.

xxx

Roger Owen Green said...

I don't use it, but I understand the allure of nail varnish.

Nydia said...

Gorgeous nails! I wish mine were as strong as yours seems to be! And that mug is so sweet! Loved your ABc's. Hope you're okay!

Kisses from us with love.

Daryl said...

Nail polish here . and I love those golden nails

And I would love a mug like that ...