Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

ABC Wednesday, Round 4 - V.


I'm struggling now. I decided to base my contributions for this round on things I could find in Dungloe - the town in which I live. This end of the alphabet is giving me a lot of trouble!
Still, I managed to find two examples of the letter V.

Firstly, the Vodafone sign on a Main Street shop.

Secondly - and this is really stretching things - one of the local supermarkets. SuperValu.

Denise started this, and you can find many more entrants on the ABC Wednesday page.

15 comments:

Marie Reed said...

2 for the price of one! Great V finds!

Daryl said...

Hey a V is a V and since you set your own boundaries these are perfect .. hey even if you hadnt, they are perfect ...

Rune Eide said...

Well done - even I have been a "customer" of Vodaphone!

James Higham said...

Vodaphone sign. Y-e-e-e-e-s.

Anonymous said...

Very good but it is getting problematical.

jay said...

I'd say Super Valu counts! Hey, it's got a V in it! Nice finds! :)

Leslie: said...

Hah! We have Super Valu here, too!

CherryPie said...

Well vodaphone is a great one for V :-)

Beverley Baird said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I have only posted a few times but it is fun.
Great choice - and 2 of them. The challenge for yourself is a good one.

Q said...

Good ones!
I am enjoying seeing all the creative ideas.
Looking forward to X!
Sherry

Tumblewords: said...

Good V's...Suspecting the next few letters will be nearly impossible!? Good post....

Dr.John said...

Good pictures. Be thankful they let you use signs. The last one of these I saw you had to find the letter any place but a sign. For example the roof in your picture forms an upside down V.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Value something sadly lacking in many shops here. I am finally getting back into blogging mode now the bikes have gone.

Sistertex said...

Don't see any SuperValues around here any more. I think those are two great 'V'.

http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

Carolina said...

Great finds for a V (I chickened out of the ABC challenge this week, couldn't think of anything interesting)