Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Vax

I've been wanting a new vacuum cleaner for ages, but I've not really been able to justify the expense. After all, we had one that worked. I just didn't like it much.
Then last week Hubby and Youngest Son spotted this upright, bagless cleaner in Tesco - reduced. They bought it for me.
I should have taken a photo before using it, but I was desperate to try it.
So this is it after I used it on the hall and living room carpets.


And here's a close-up of the dust cylinder.
Don't forget, this came from just two carpets!

I'm in love!

5 comments:

MorningAJ said...

I have something similar and it scares me how much junk there is lying around on our carpets - een when they look apparently clean!

sally in norfolk said...

I have a thing about hoovers and hoovering I do everyday whether needed or not I some how find it relaxing and calming lol enjoy your new hoover :-)

Anonymous said...

Vivax1 Vivat Vivax!

cloudbusting2 said...

That is a pretty effective looking machine. The only trouble is the time when the dust compartment needs to be emptied. It´s not so nice! Cough, cough...

Anonymous said...

That machine looks all to efficient - I think it would have to be emptied several times just cleaning the livingroom ;-)