Disapproval
Last week I was caring for my daughter's cat while she was away.
As you can see, he was not happy about the situation :-)
Please visit the links on the Home Page for great black and white photos.
Disapproval
Last week I was caring for my daughter's cat while she was away.
As you can see, he was not happy about the situation :-)
Please visit the links on the Home Page for great black and white photos.
Posted by
Dragonstar
at
14:58
Labels: Cats, Mizu, Monochrome
10 comments:
Stern looking kitty
I do love cats. Meow!
I went the volcano's crater some 30 or 35 ears ago. Last century..
...are cats ever happy?
Beautiful kitty!
ça c'est vraiment du noir et blanc :-)
this made me lol - yap he does not look happy.
So cute cat:) Loved this pic
Has the 'don't mess with me' look!
I think Tom may be right.....cat's are never happy!
Post a Comment