Pages

Thursday, 16 July 2015

The Weekend in Black and White.


Ribwort Plantain
in flower


Please visit the Home Page for many excellent black and white photos.

15 comments:

Annemor said...

I tried to figure out which plant, but had to give up.
Lovely photo.
Have a nice day.
Mormro


Katarina said...

That's an interesting shape!

Rajesh said...

Wow! beautiful.

Prairie Jill said...

Beautiful b&w shot!

Unknown said...

nice B&W, love the blurred background.

Lachezar said...

Beautiful and delicate flower image!

Ileana said...

Beautiful.

Gerald (SK14) said...

the shape is interesting

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Stunning macro of a plant I have never seen before.

Photo Cache said...

How nice to see a flower without its colors.

Visiting from BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND.

FRANKLY MY DEAR

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Cool photo. I like how you made the flower stand out so clearly from the background.

RobertN said...

Beautiful photo.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Beautiful picture, lovely close up.

NatureFootstep said...

don´t think I have seen this flower before. The image of the flower sits perfectly against the shades of the background :)

magiceye said...

This is a Wow image!!