Pages

Friday, 21 December 2012

The Weekend in Black and White.


 Pencils


Many more black and white photos can be found through the links on the Home Page.

23 comments:

Sivinden said...

Great detail and textures!

jams o donnell said...

I love the detail.Happy Xmas!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Sharp attention to graphic detail! (Sorry! Couldn't help it!) Lovely macro photo!

Laura said...

excellent macro... happy holidays!

Lucy Corrander - M2 Photos said...

Like this a lot.
Have a very happy Christmas!
Lucy

lina@home sweet home said...

Perfectly captured!

RobertN said...

Great close up!

HansHB said...

A great close-up photo!
Merry X-mas to you!

Margaret Gosden said...

Shadow sharp and elegant!

Leovi said...

Delicious light and great composition, I love it.

Wayne said...

The details are amazing, I love the roughness of the freshly sharpened wood. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

paul said...

Keep them sharpened. Nice lighting.
Christmas greetings from down under!

Vane M. said...

Macro surpreendente e espetacular, adorei! Um abraço e Feliz Natal.

Mirante da imagem

NatureFootstep said...

not often you see these nowadays.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. :)

TheChieftess said...

nice!!!

Prairie Jill said...

Another creative shot! I love it.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Taken For Granted said...

Great macro shot. I get the point, or perhaps both of them.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Merry Xmas! x

magiceye said...

Neat!

Yoshi said...

Great macro shot in a nice composition.
Merry Christmas!
Yoshi

Serline said...

Umm...you made a good point, or two.
;)

Lucy Corrander - M2 Photos said...

It's beautiful.

With best wishes to you and all your family for a happy and creative 2013.

Gerald (SK14) said...

so sharply pointed