Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009

ABC Wednesday - D.


I'm getting later and later with these posts. This time it's because my firstborn daughter is visiting with her man, and I've spent the whole time talking.

Anyway, this week's letter is D, and for me that letter always stands for
DRAGONS.

This dragon was a present from Second Daughter a few years ago. He's the Dragonlord, he's about 7 inches tall and made of pewter by Tudor Mint. He's very heavy!





For those of you who don't like my dragons, here's another gift I was lucky enough to receive, this one from Middle Son.
A small clock with four dolphins.

Denise started this fun, and you'll find very many more entries through the dedicated page.

11 comments:

Mara said...

Love your dragons and how nice to receive those special ones!

CherryPie said...

I love all your dragons :-)

Debbie said...

Love the Dragons..

MaR said...

Dragons and dolphins...what a lovely combination!!

Anonymous said...

A Dragon of Distinction.

Jama said...

I prefer the dolphins, somehow the dragon looks quiet scary!

Jay said...

Hello, my fellow team member! I see you too are ideally suited to the letter of the week!

I love Terry Pratchett's dragons - but he has a way of bringing a wonderful quirkiness to any legend he gets his hands on. Yours are pretty cool too!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your children obviously understand you well.

Daryl said...

Who doesnt like dragons?

Tumblewords: said...

Dragons and dolphins - delightful!

Roger Owen Green said...

one dangerous-looking dragon