Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2009

ABC Wednesday - U.


This week's letter for ABC Wednesday is U.

Staying within the confines of my collections (and those of others in the house) my first two words are
UNTIDY and UNSORTED.
These are some fossil and geological specimens on a cupboard shelf, waiting to find a proper display space.
If you look closely, you might even be able to see a piece of paper in the above bag which reads UNAKITE.

The amusing ornament below is a Harmony Kingdom Treasure Jest. It's title is "Too much of a good thing"
I think the poor cat looks extremely UNCOMFORTABLE.

Denise started this fun challenge well over two years ago. Visit the ABC page for more contributions, or to join in yourself.

9 comments:

Betty said...

That kitty does look very uncomfortable. I have a lot of bag just like yours they don't contain the same things,but there they sit waiting for me to do something with them and they are very untidy and unsorted.

Granny Smith said...

I challenge anyone to a contest in disorder!

Tumblewords: said...

Untidy, unsorted! I feel like the uncomfortable cat. Good U!

Rose said...

Right now my whole house looks very untidy and unsorted:) Unakite is a new word to me--I'll have to check that one out. Poor kitty:)

Roger Owen Green said...

I've been sick the last two days - my LIFE is is untidy and especially unsorted.

Sistertex said...

Roger - feel better soon.

Dragonstar,
A very nice post and runs true here for me, especially as the holidays fast approach. Good thinking for 'u' this week. Very clever.

Anonymous said...

My brain is Untidy this morning - can't think of a chirpy quip.

Jay said...

The kitty ornament is very cute! Too much of a good thing indeed! LOL!

My geological specimens look much like yours, complete with poly bags and little paper labels included within.

Helena said...

Untidy and unsorted, eh. Have you been peekin' in my office? :) I'm finally getting caught up, are you?

Thanks for the visit,
Lena