Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

ABC Wednesday, Round 4 - U.


I've had such a busy time, with my two daughters visiting; my granddaughter's first birthday; my tiny grandson's christening; being out all day taking second daughter to the airport; and third son being up all night with vomiting and a high temperature.

So firstly this evening, U is for
UNWELL.

And, UNHAPPILY I have no time to visit the hairdresser - even though I could walk up these stairs to the appointment-free UPPER CUTS hair salon!

ABC Wednesday was started by Denise Nesbitt, who is in the Isle of Man at the moment.
Many more U posts can be found through the dedicated page.

9 comments:

Katney said...

Well chosen!

CherryPie said...

I hope everything is back to normal for you soon!

Nessa said...

You've been very busy and still managed to get good choices.

Betty said...

As busy as you sound I think you did very well with the "U". Hope every one gets UN-busy and UN-sick

Tumblewords: said...

Sorry there's unwellness in your spot. Hope it leaves soon...nice post - the hairdresser stairs are enticing...

Anonymous said...

We might catchUp on our sleep eventually...

Daryl said...

I am sure U look lovely anyway .. congrats/mazel tov on all the wonderful family celebrations, except for the sick son who I wish a speedy 'get well'

Jay said...

Oh no! I hope the poor little guy will be OK!

Love the hairdresser's sign, even though you didn't get a chance to go there. Clever use of 'U'!

TorAa said...

I like all your choices here.
Very well done.

I'm in the ABC Norwegian version, but I write it in English.
Same object beginning with the same letter in English and Norwegian;D

Like: Unwell - uvell