Pages

Saturday 16 August 2008

Dragon Hunt - Final Day!


This is Day 7 of Melli's Dragon Hunt. I started late, on Day 4, so I'm making up for lost time today.

Melli says she loves tiny boxes, with secrets inside. I posted this some time ago, but it's worth repeating now.

This is called "Saint or Sinner" by Harmony Kingdom.

It is a wingless dragon.

The top of its head lifts off, and something can be seen inside.

The skeleton of a would-be dragon-slayer!

Next there are two photos of some of my collection, posing for approval.



And a fierce wooden dragon with feathered wings. I believe he may be a Balinese dragon.


I've gone a bit "over the top" today, but I hope you like these dragons.

Visit Melli to see who else has found dragons.

12 comments:

Raven said...

These are wonderful dragons. Came by for sky watch, but am enjoying your dragons very much.

bettygram said...

I loved your dragon collection.

Carletta said...

These are all impressive; but I love that little wingless dragon!
Nice collection.

juliana said...

you have a wonderful collection of dragons!

Melli said...

Oh my gosh! Oh MY GOSH! You had me sitting on the edge of my seat with that darling DARLING little box! I am SO jealous... that is just the BEST dragon collection! I LOVE those dragons! Oh! Be still my heart! *really... it's beating fast and might even be skipping a beat here and there!* THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing all these!

Melli said...

I had to come back! That wooden dragon is absolutely amazing! Hey! Where'd my other comment go?

Melli said...

Oh! Owner approval! LOL! Okay!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted more from your wonderful dragon collection. Fantastic.

Gretchen said...

What a great dragon collection!!! Mine is nothing like that!

Barbara said...

You have a splendid dragon collection.

CherryPie said...

I love your dragon collection :-)

The Mumma said...

I think I like the wooden dragon the best! Looks like this was an easy challenge for you. :-)